The Stardust Cafe

A place for Stardust players to join together and share stories, thoughts, feelings on anything that's near & dear to our hearts.
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Salmon burgers - Yummy!

Go down 

Location : Originally California - currently DISplaced in Galveston County, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Salmon burgers - Yummy!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 am

Thanks for the tip!

Prices & items at CostCo rock! Kirkland is a great brand and many times 'beats-out' the name brands. I'm not much on salmon, but I may try these as I look for the healthy thing and we're going to CostCo today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Salmon burgers - Yummy!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 pm

costco is usually good at most of their prices
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Salmon burgers - Yummy!   Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:45 pm

Over the weekend I went to Costco and bought some Trident-brand Alaskan Salmon Burgers in the frozen food section. I'd never tried them before. Being a bit of a fish snob lol! I tend to be a purist, preferring just fish no filler....but salmon is getting soooooooo expensive! So I decided since the asian restaurants fry shrimp in coconut, and I'm swimming in coconut oil, I tossed a teensy pat into a pan and griddled up a salmon patty. Delish! I put a dash of lemon juice and organic thousand island dressing on top, paired it with a cracked wheat salad rich in veggies and a side of pocket bread and ate like a.........PIGGY Ok we need a pig icon in here LOL......

Anyway if you shop at Costco and want a nutritious alternative.....I can vouch for these....they were good! You get lots of nice size patties and good bang for the buck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salmon burgers - Yummy!   

Back to top Go down
Salmon burgers - Yummy!
Page 1 of 1